GETTING THE RIGHT MORTGAGE JUST GOT EASIER
A mortgage broker’s job is to work on your behalf with several mortgage lenders to find the most competitive terms and lowest rates that best fit your needs. We work with well-established lenders and do all the legwork for you — from gathering documents to pulling your credit history and verifying your income and employment. We then use that information to efficiently apply for loans with multiple lenders, find the lowest mortgage rates, negotiate terms, and make approvals happen.
- We take the time to explore your individual circumstances and goals and have access to a range of loans from unique lenders to find the best one specifically for you. We effectively get you access to multiple banks and loan options, whereas a bank only has access to what they are offering, which my not be suited to your needs.
- We offer competitive rates on the loans we provide and it’s always in our interest to get you the best rate and loan terms we can. We also have access to wholesale mortgage rates, which are lower than those you’ll be quoted if you go directly to a lender. And you’ll never pay any origination or junk fees!
- We have relationships with several local, regional, and national lenders, and are able to access those connections to get some loan fees waived for you. We also give you the one-on-one attention and counseling that you likely won’t find when working directly with a loan officer at a large bank.
- Working with us saves you time. It can take hours to apply for different loans, and then there’s the back-and-forth communication involved in underwriting the loan and ensuring the transaction stays on track. With all of our processing done on-site, we save you the hassle of managing all those details.
- From your first mortgage to reverse, we want to build you up for success. Whether you are a first time home buyer, purchasing your dream home, refinancing an outstanding loan, or consolidating debt, we provide you with realistic goals, sound advice, and careful planning.
Watch our video to learn how DMG, your local mortgage broker, can help you make the right financial decisions for you and your family.