LOANS THAT EXCEED THE MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS OF CONVENTIONAL LOAN LIMITS
Jumbo Loans exceed the maximum loan amounts established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conventional loan limits. Rates on jumbo loans are typically higher than conforming loans. Jumbo Loans are typically used to buy more expensive homes and high-end custom construction homes.
If you’re looking to borrow over the conventional loan limit for a home, we’ve crafted a whole new way to do it with much greater flexibility. A Jumbo loan offers our competitive rates with additional benefits that can give you more purchasing leverage.
Features and benefits
- Loan amounts from $424,101 to $2.5 million
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate options available
- First-time homebuyers permitted
- More flexibility in credit qualifications
- Lower credit score and reserve requirements allowed
- Non-occupant co-borrower allowed
- Competitive loan-to-value options
- Mortgage insurance-free option available for qualifying loans
- No pre-payment penalties
Purchase, rate/term refinance, and cash-out options on primary residences, 2nd homes and investment properties
For more information, contact us at 406-294-7207 or email@example.com
or visit us at our downtown Billings location at 1320 Division Street, Billings, MT 59101.
Need assistance or would you like to know what information you will need before applying? Click here to contact us.
These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.